Last revision: May 30th 2016
- Please use common sense. If you think something you're doing could get you into trouble, it probably will.
- We reserve the right to terminate any service at any time without possibility of refund. Hopefully we won't have to.
- We reserve the right to change our Terms of Service at any time. It is your responsibility to keep yourself updated with our Terms of Service.
- Don't use your service to do anything that would be deemed illegal in the United States or your country of residence.
- Don't use your service to disrupt or intefere with any other Host-Atom service. Additionally, don't use your service to disrupt or intefere with any other service on the internet.
- By purchasing a Minecraft server frosm our website, you agree to Mojang's End User License Agreement.
- If your server is found to be in violation of Mojang's EULA, your server may be suspended until you have removed the violating content from your server.
Fair Use Policy
- Services provided by us are not explicitly limited by bandwidth, CPU or disk space, however we do have restrictions on this.
- Disk space is 'unlimited' for the purpose of storing material related to your service. 100 GB of user data is fine. Hundreds of copyrighted music, movies or games is not.
- If your service is using an excessive amount of bandwidth or CPU for prolonged periods of time, we will send you warnings via email. If you don't fix the problem, we may suspend your service.
- If your service is using an excessive amount of disk space, we may thoroughly investigate your storage. If you're found to be using excessive disk space for material not related to your service, we will send you warnings via email. If you don't fix the problem, we'll start deleting files irrelevant to your service.
- Each client may only use their service to store a maximum of 5 backups of their service at one time. Any extra backups must be stored externally.
- If using the plugin Dynmap, map files should not exceed 25GB. We recommend setting resolution to 'lowres' or 'vlowres' to prevent this.
- We do not allow the following plugin(s) to be used on our services: PerfectBackup, BukkitHTTPD, BukkitTelnet
- Your account is your account. Don't share your account details.
- Please open a ticket if you'd like to be able to give friends access to your game panel, their own account can be created.
- Failure to report account breaches may result in suspension or termination of services.
- As we have rules preventing you from sharing your account, we assume that any use of your service to violate these rules was done by you, therefore it will be you and your service that will be penalised.
- Furthermore, don't use your service to exploit flaws in our software or hardware, or the software or hardware of other internet services.
- In the event of any fault or outage that was directly or indirectly caused by us, and leaving your service unusable, you are eligible to claim a credit toward your service for the time that your service was unavailable. To claim this credit, please make a request to our support team via opening a ticket, or hopping onto Live Support.
- In the event of scheduled maintenance, or other outages or faults beyond our control, we will endeavor to provide reasonable notice to customers informing them that services may be unavailable for a period of time, however this is not always possible. These situations do not automatically warrant account credit for downtime, and requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Services are not activated until the first payment is received.
- If you don't renew your service before it expires, you have a three-day grace period in which you can pay the invoice for overdue services without disruption or penalty. Beyond this period, your service will be suspended until it's paid for.
- After fourteen days, without payment, your service will be terminated, thus deleting your files from our servers.
- Any chargebacks or payment disputes will result in immediate account suspension. Please contact support if you have a problem, we are willing to help sort things out.
Refunds & Disputes
- Refunds are provided solely at the discretion of Host-Atom.
- As we incur a cost to provide a service, we cannot offer a refund for Minecraft hosting.
- Refunds can be requested via opening a ticket in our support system, however refunds will be provided at our discretion.
- If there is a major issue with the service we provide (not a software issue caused by the client), we may offer a refund for the service at our discretion.
- We cannot offer refunds for a change of mind.
- If the client opens a dispute, we reserve the right to suspend all of the client's services.
- All refunds will be provided as credit or via the original payment method at our discretion.
- To terminate your services you must cancel any PayPal subscriptions active and cancel via our WHMCS billing area at https://host-atom.com/billing. As Host-Atom does not have access to the client's PayPal account we cannot and will not be responsible for incidental payments made from using the automatic payment subscription service.
- Affiliate withdrawals can only be made to your credit balance. We do not offer external cash withdrawals such as via PayPal.
- Advertising your affiliate link on websites is permitted only if the website requires registration and displays that the author or user who posted the affiliate link is you. For example, forums are permitted, but most coupon listing websites are not.
- Advertising your affiliate link on websites designed to provide coupon codes or discounts is not permitted.
- The full affiliate link provided should be visible when it is clicked. Hiding it as another link or with a button or image is not permitted.
- Only the affiliate link provided should be advertised - using another link (such as a shortened URL) to redirect to your affiliate link is not permitted.
- At any time we may investigate your affiliate account to ensure all terms are followed. This may involve asking questions before permitting a withdrawal. Failure to answer a question truthfully or at all may result in the removal of your affiliate balance and/or closure of your account.
- Any attempts to exploit the affiliate system may result the removal of your affiliate balance, nullification of your eligible to withdraw your affiliate balance and/or closure of your account.
- Violation of any of these terms may result the removal of your affiliate balance, nullification of your eligible to withdraw your affiliate balance and/or closure of your account.
- For security purposes, our website stores access logs with details for every visitor, which includes information such as your browser details and your IP address.
- Any personal details provided through our billing system are held until the account is closed. These details are only available to Host-Atom administrators and support staff and are only used for the purpose of fulfilling orders. To request an account close, contact support.
- For certain violations of these Terms of Service, we may endeavour to provide notices or warnings via email or support ticket, however this is at our discretion.
- Generally, any violation of these terms may result in account suspension, termination or closure without refund.
- Any attempts to exploit any part of our system in any way may result in account suspension, termination or closure without refund.
- To report abuse on the Host-Atom network, contact [email protected]
- Any abuse complaints regarding a service of yours will be forwarded to you and will require immediate attention. We may suspend your services until abuse reports have been resolved. If an abuse report is found in favor of the reporter, your services may be terminated.
© 2013 - 2018 Host-Atom, All Rights Reserved